The best way to determine the size is by measuring your bust, waist, and hips with a tape measure.
Most of our sizes, however, are FREE SIZE as the fabrics of the clothes are mostly stretchable.
Fabric types and its stretchability:
1. Cotton fabric - stretches up to 3 inches
2. Neoprene fabric - slightly stretchable and stretches up to one inch only
3. Ity fabric - strerches up to 2 inches
4. Cotton fabric - stretches up to 3 inches
5. Linen - made of fine textitle which is strong and absorbent but it is not stretchable
Normal sizing for Filipina built:
Medium - 32 - 34"
Large - 34 - 36"
XL - 36 - 38"
2XL - 38 - 42"
Please see each photo descriptions to check what size frames fit each clothing type. For nursing bras, refer to the size chart below.